The controller of your data is:
“Be Yourself” sp. z o.o. sp. k.
Al. Jerozolimskie 181B
(”Controller”, “we”, “us” or “our”).
In matters related to the processing of personal data, you may contact us by mail or at the e-mail address indicated above.
In order to offer better services to all users, we collect the following information: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, company name, IP address and other information provided by you in the “Contact Us/Arrange a meeting” field in the “Contact” tab using the contact form provided there (e.g. information contained in the content of your inquiry).
We process your personal data:
a) with your consent (provided that it is a valid and effective basis for data processing) for marketing purposes, in order to:
– send you e-mails or text messages containing information about our products and services, offers, promotions or events, including in the form of our newsletter;
b) when it is necessary to perform the obligations imposed on us by the law (art. 6 par. 1 letter c of the GDPR);
c) when it is necessary for the performance of our legitimate interests (art. 6 par. 1 letter f of the GDPR), when:
– we contact you and answer your questions, requests, comments and handle your inquiries received through the contact form or by other means;
– we inform you about our products and services, offers, promotions or special events that we think may be of interest to you;
– we inform our business partners about our products and services;
– we manage our business, including developing new products and services, conduct consumer and operational research, and evaluate the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising;
– we use analytical and profiling tools to: tailor service to your needs (personalisation); adapt the content displayed (including advertising) to your interests and the way you use the online services and the technologies we provide; manage our business; assist in diagnosing technical issues; operate our online services and technologies; identify users of our online services; identify devices to prevent abuse; collect demographic information about our users; and determine how our services are used;
– we operate, manage and improve out products, offers, promotions and online services as well as other technologies;
– we ensure the security of our networks and systems.
Where necessary for the purpose for which we process your data, we may transfer it to:
a) entities entitled to receive them on the basis of legal regulations (e.g. law enforcement authorities, supervisory authorities, etc.)
b) entities processing personal data on our behalf, e.g. companies providing advisory, IT or marketing services to us;
c) other entities being a part of the Adgar capital group to which we belong.
By exercising your rights in relation to the processing of personal data, you may address the following requests to us:
a) if we process your personal information on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time; however, please note that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing we have carried out on the basis of your consent prior to the withdrawal;
b) you may request access to and obtain a copy of your personal data;
c) you may exercise the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. to request that we obtain your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you may also request that we send it directly to another controller if we process it by automated means based on your prior consent;
d) you may request that your personal data be corrected if it is incorrect or incomplete;
e) due to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your personal data if we process it based on our legitimate interest; or you may object to the processing of your data for the purposes of direct marketing;
f) in cases defined by law – e.g. if your data is obsolete, unnecessary, processed illegally, or if you have withdrawn your consent to its processing (if the consent was the basis for such processing) or if you have effectively objected to the processing of your personal data – you may request that your personal data be deleted;
g) you may also request that the processing of your data be restricted for as long as we process your objection or a claim regarding the correctness of your personal data, the lawfulness of the processing of your data or our legitimate interest, or if the data is necessary for you to establish, pursue or defend a claim.
To do this, please contact us by post or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whenever you consider that the GDPR provisions are violated, you also have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Submitting your data is completely voluntary, but if you fail to do so, we will not be able to fulfill the purposes mentioned above, in particular to answer your enquiry and to provide you with an offer or arrange the meeting you are asking for.